Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thirty by 30 - 3.11.14

There is a lot going on around the Kidd house. A lot. And I should be blogging more of it, but I'm just not feeling it here lately. I never blogged Christmas, Ethan and Elijah's birthdays, the journies with Elijah in speech, Ezra going to the orthopedic doctor, all the snow we've had, my grandmother's passing last week and so much more! I promise I will try to get to it, but it just takes me some time, I guess.

The one thing that has been consistent for over 3 weeks now, is me getting off my rear and exercising. I have completed all the way through week 4 day 1 and plan to continue until I can complete a 5k!

I'm very happy that I've lost 6 pounds! And today I did my measurements that were last updated in October. (I gained weight from October to February so I probably lost more, but...) I was ecstatic that I have lost 7.5 inches from my waist, hips, and thighs! Yay! I'm so motivated to keep on going!

Until next time!

2 comments:

vickit43 said...

So proud of you! I have been off track and have gained 8 lbs. I have got my motivation back 2 days now. Hope I can keep it up!

Kreative Kidd said...

You can do it! I know you can!